Zerox Project

For the Artist and Technology project I chose to do a mandala because I love the symmetry and simplicity of it. The project is about 2 and a half feet and I wanted it to resemble like a flower blooming. Mandalas are very calming, and I thought making one out of hands would be very interesting. The outside part of the mandala is my whole hand, the middle part is just my fingers, and the middle is the palm of my hand. I think this project looks very interesting in black and white because of the different shading in the ink that appeared when it printed. This project was very calming and fun to do.  My inspiration for this project was Jamie Lockeart. Her mandala's are so beautiful and I would love to get a tattoo one day based off of her art. her website is http://www.jamielockeart.com/ and all of her work is displayed on her website. She is brilliant and makes huge amazing mandala's. I found out about her through my Senior year art teacher, Mrs. Noll. Since then I have followed her artwork. She has classes that you can take with her as the teacher and I would love to take one of her classes one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Animation

Final Video Project: Real Emotion VS Fake Emotion

Music Blog