Grid Art



For the Grid Art project, I took flashcards and I cut them down into small, square pieces. In the middle I included a full size flashcard in my art with a drawing of flowers that I drew on it. The card says "Be Free" because sometimes the world gets caught up on the stressful things in life. People forget about the little things, like the flowers that I drew, and at the end of the day the small things that set you free of stress is what matters. 
This project took me four hours to do. I made the grid, cut down the pieces of flashcards, measured out each piece, glued them down, and colored them in. The first picture is just the perimeter done with the coloring. The second picture is the finished product. I used four colors including pink, blue, green, and yellow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Animation

Final Video Project: Real Emotion VS Fake Emotion

Music Blog