Final Video Project: Real Emotion VS Fake Emotion





Real Emotion VS Fake Emotion. For this project, I used pictures that I took with my camera (The quality was kind of distorted from the video app I used) and I used music that I wrote, and my friend played on her guitar. All the pictures that are paired together, both fake emotions and real emotions, are connected in some special way to me. The music that I wrote has a sentimental, empathetic feel to it and I would like to thank my friend Eleanor for playing the music on her guitar that I wrote for this video. All the pictures have a happiness to them and the emotion that they all portray is blissfulness. None of the pictures are sad or anger, all are happiness and/or calmness. All I want to do is promote happiness, self love and encourage people to be true to themselves. The next few paragraphs are little blurbs behind what each picture means and why the two "Fake VS Real" emotion pictures connect and what all the pictures mean to me.


People and things that have value to others are always pure and give comfort in their eyes. But sometimes people forget that who they are, even though their views towards the people and things they care about remain the same. I made this video to remind others that they, too, have to stay grounded and down-to-earth and to never be someone they aren't.

****I TOOK ALL THE PICTURES, MADE THE MUSIC AND THE VIDEO****

The First picture which represents fake emotion, is a Lion on a flower pot that I took a picture of. You can tell that the flower pot was older and had been through a lot over the years. For the real emotion picture to compliment the lion, I chose a picture of my Nonna. She is 80 years old, and she too has been through a lot in her life just like the "lion".

The next picture is a picture of fake emotion is my stuffed animal, Chubby.  I love this stuffed animal and he is worth $80.00 today because it is a collectible stuffed animal. The real emotion picture is my best friend's pug from NJ that I took a picture of. My best friend, Marina, loves her pug and every time I see her, the pug named Rosie comes with us to hangout.

The next fake emotion picture is a doll that my mom has has since she was a child and she loves this doll. It is from Italy and was made there, she got the doll when she was very young. The real emotion picture to compliment my Mom's doll is my baby cousin, Maicol. He was also born in Italy, just like my mom's doll, and he is loved by my whole family.

The next fake emotion picture is a picture of my angel statue that sits on the floor in my room. It is very special to me and I am very lucky I found it at the store because I found it in my time of need. The real emotion picture is a picture of my friend Eleanor who goes to UT. She is very religious and she is the first person I became friends with at UT also in my time of need when I moved to Florida and my life was changing.

The last fake emotion picture is a Thanksgiving wooden carving of a woman pilgrim my mom displays every year around Thanksgiving time. It has been with my family ever since I could remember and it is not thanksgiving until she is put out on the table. The real emotion picture to go with it, is my friend Cassie. She is very kind and has a mother-like personality. She is always there for me when I need her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Animation

Music Blog